Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Indiana Jones Triology, bonus dvd

Last night I finished watching the bonus dvd that went along with the first three Indiana Jones movies.
I rate the bonus dvd a three stars out of five stars.
Part of the reason why I started renting from netflix is to educate my self in story telling by watching movies and I feel that this dvd did not further my education.
But the dvd was entertaining although it was one of the more boring dvds that I have watched recently.
I am not really a big fan of the Indiana Jones movies to begin with but I would rather watch one of those movies again instead of watching the bonus dvd again because those movies actually tell a story.
As a writer in training I learned from the Indiana Jones movies that a good movie doesn't have to be based on a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment