Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am Legend.

I just finished watching this movie and I really liked it.
There is two dvd's with this movie, the first one that has the actually movie on it also had these short comic book like movies on it.
The comic book movies were not really that great.
But like I said, I really liked the movie and I would recommend renting it if you have not already.
The first dvd of the movie, 'I am Legend' gets five out of five stars from me.
My only complaint are the short comic book movies that were included on this dvd.
I am kind of looking forward to watching the bonus dvd, but I hope it is better than the comic book movies that were included on this dvd.
I am pretty sure that this was a remake of an older movie...
I remember reading a review of this movie and the review was comparing this movie to the older version starring Charles Heston, I think that was his name, with Heston driving his mustang or corvette on the freeway and there was a plane flying over head which would indicate that he wasn't the only person left alive which was contradictory to the film at that point.
I think something like happened in the Charles Heston movie where he plays Moses.
Anyways, the movie is based the old version of the movie and the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment