Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull

I just finished watching the fourth Indiana Jones dvd that I rented from netflix.
I am giving the dvd a four out of five stars.
It was a good movie although I don't think the reviews that I read about the movie were rating the movie as high as I just did.
Like I said before, I'm not really into the action and adventure sort of movies but this dvd was good.
I think it was the best of the Indiana Jones movies but I wouldn't rent the movie again.
If you liked the past Indiana Jones movies then you will probably like this one, but if you didn't like the past Indiana Jones movies or you don't really like the action and adventure sort of movies then you probably won't care for this one.
If I had not seen the previously Indiana Jones movies or if I would rated those movies lower then I probably would of rated this Indiana Jones movie at a three and a half stars out of five instead of four stars because I think I stated previously that a dvd rated as three and half stars would of been good enough to rent but not good enough to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment