Thursday, January 22, 2009

indiana jones and the last crusade

I just finished watching the third Indiana Jones movie.
As with most of the movies that I have reviewed on here I rented it from netflix.
The dvd of Indiana Jones and the last crusade as a whole wasn't really that bad.
It was entertaining and the dvd contained some behind the scenes sort of stuff which were not really that bad.
But, I am still only giving the dvd a three and one half stars out of five.
Like I said, the movie was entertaining but I wouldn't really say that I liked the movie because I'm just not really crazy about the action adventure sort of movies.
There was a forth Indiana Jones movie that came out some time last year I think but I didn't go to the movie theaters to watch it because I didn't think it would be worth it because I'm not crazy about this genre but the dvd wasn't that bad.
On the other hand, I'm not going to rent this movie again.
I rented the Indiana Jones movies because since these were big movies I thought that seeing them would help my creative process as a writer, I have yet to determine if I have actually benefited from watching these movies.
Like I said, 3 and 1/2 stars out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment