Thursday, January 15, 2009

indiana jones and the temple of doom.

I just finished watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and I didn't really care for it.
The dvd had no extras like the last one did and I didn't think the movie was really all that interesting so I give the dvd of the second Indiana Jones movie a two out of five stars.
The dvd mention that the dvd would of given me access to a exclusive website about the movie but I did not go to the website because that would of envolved reloading the dvd and probably downloading some program from the dvd which I didn't want to deal with.
Maybe the website would of contained extras like a 'making of short movie' that I would of enjoyed watching, but like I said that would of envolved doing something that I did not really want to do, which was to download or upload something from the dvd.
So I didn't go to the website.
If I had to choose between watching this movie again or going to the gym and working out then I would of choosen to go the gym.
In other words, I wouldn't recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment