Thursday, December 18, 2008

Introduction to this blog.

I will post my thoughts and opinions on the movies that I have watched and the books that I have read on this blog.
I subscribe to netflix but I am not promoting anyone particular company or business, netflix just happens to be the company from whom I get my movie fix from.
The scale that I use to judge the movies and books that I review on here is very complicated.
The media that I review on here will be judged on a scale from one to five stars with five being the best and one being the worst.
If I read or watch something that I feel is just the most absolutely amazing thing ever then I may award six stars, but I don't anticipate that to happen too often.
Likewise, in the opposite manner if I watch a movie or read a book that i feel is absolutely the worst ever I will award an zero or a negative star count.
I really hope I don't have to award a zero or worse.
Furthermore... A five star count is the best, one star count is the worst, and three stars is an okay movie.
If a movie scores between three and a half stars and six stars then I would say that its worth seeing in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment