Friday, December 26, 2008

Jericho

I watched the first season of Jericho online at netflix and I really thought it was amazing.
A while back after the end of the first season there was all this fuss about the tv show of Jericho being cancelled after only one season and with fans of the show mailing packages of nuts to the tv company that wanted to cancel the show...I didn't watch the show until recently but now I know why.
Jericho was such an amazing show!
I watched both the first and second season of Jericho on netflix which didn't include any of the extras that I hope will be included in the dvds so I'm really looking forward to renting the dvd's.
Jericho really was an amazing show and I think its a shame that its gone now.
I give first and second season of Jericho six stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment