Monday, November 16, 2009

walk the line

Last week I finished watching that Johnny Cash movie that came out awhile ago.
I liked the movie, it was entertaining but the movie seemed to centered on Johnny Cash's love affair with June Carter and his drug addiction.
I don't know for sure but I would like to think that there was more to the man in black than just that.
I mean, he was around during some very turbulent times and the movie pretty much ignores those times.
Anyways, I watched the movie all the way through without the commentary and then I also watched the movie with the commentary but I only got half way through because I became bored.
I liked the movie but there just wasn't enough interesting extras on the dvd so I give the dvd a score of 75 out of 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment