Thursday, November 26, 2009

the perfect witness and mr and mrs smith

I just finished watching the movie 'The perfect witness, the ungodly' on the netflix website...
It was released in 2007 or 2008 and the people at wikipedia haven't even heard about it so I am going to have to tell you about this great movie instead of just posting a link to the wikipedia page of the movie like I normally do.
Its a horror movie and there is some nudity, drug use, a rape scene, and of course violense.
This guy, who it turns out is a former drug addict, is amaeture video person who starts tracking a killer so he can do a movie on him and then just by dumb luck he actually catches the killer in the act and video tapes it.
The killer catches him and chases him down the street but doesn't catch the guy.
The guy that is trying to make the movie is named Mickey.
So Mickey then trys to blackmail the killer into doing interviews for his movie, and the killer goes along with it until he captures Mickey's mom.
From there Mickey gets into trouble...
I don't want to give away too much of the movie because I think it is actually worth watching so I give the movie a score of 90 out of 100.

I really liked the movie 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'.
But I didn't like it as much as I liked The perfect witness so I give the dvd of Mr and Mrs Smith a score of 80 out 100.
Now that I think about maybe there is a second dvd for the Mr and Mrs Smith movie, in which case I would have to change the score.
The movie its self is really good for an action movie.
I have seen Brad Pitt's movies before so I know that he is a talented actor, but I think this is the first time I have seen Angelina Jolie in a movie...
I was really surprised by her acting skill.
But on the other hand this was an action movie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._%26_Mrs._Smith_(2005_film)


01/05/2010...I first wrote this awhile ago for and for some reason I didn't publish it right away.
The movie 'The Perfect Witness' was a really good movie and I would recommend it if you like suspense/horror movies, but I would like to change my opinion about the Mr and Mrs Smith movie.
I don't remember how much extras were available on the Mr and Mrs Smith dvd but I do remember that there was at least two commentary tracks that went along with it and I think I only watched one of the commentary tracks, or maybe I watched all of them...I don't really remember.
But now that I have seen some other movies since then I would rank Mr and Mrs Smith lower than what I first ranked it, maybe 75 or 70 out of 100.
Keep in mind also that the movie 'The Perfect Witness' was just the movie without any extras because I watched it on the previously mentioned website.

No comments:

Post a Comment