Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Shield

I have finished watching the second season of The Shield.
I have also finished watching the third season of Lost.
I also watched the movie Cold Prey.

The second season of The Shield I watched on dvds from netflix and I really liked it. I think the first season I rated as 100 out of 100, but I think this season was really good like the first season but I am only giving it a rating of 90. A rating of 90 is still really good...The reason why I think I rated the first season so high was because this was the first real edgey cop show that I have watched...I liked it because it was new.

I have been watching Lost on the netflix website for almost a month now and I really like it. I haven't seen the dvd's for Lost yet so I don't know what extra stuff is included but if I were to rate Lost up to the end of the third season then I would say that it is really really good and I give it a score of 100 out of 100. Lost could of been better on a cable channel because then they could of shown nudity and sex, but none the less Lost is a really great show to watch.

I also watched the movie Cold Prey on the the netflix website. It was a really good horror movie. I think its a Swedish movie and you can tell that its a foreign film, or at least foreign to me, because its dubbed in English. When the actors talk you hear english but it looks like the actors weren't talking in english. The dubbing though is done really well so that part of it doesn't hurt the movie at all. Anyways, I give Cold Prey a score of 90 out of 100.
I'm sorry its actually a Norwegian movie.
The Norwegian title of the movie is Fritt Vilt which literally means Open Season.
Below I posted a link to website with more information about the movie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritt_Vilt
There's also Cold Prey 2 which I haven't seen because it hasn't been released internationally, but I looked it up in wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_Prey_2

No comments:

Post a Comment