Sunday, September 6, 2009

the shield

I just finished watching the first dvd of the second season of 'The Shield' and I was disappointed because it didn't include commentaries on each of the four or five episodes that were on the dvd.
Only the first episode had a commentary on it, but it did include audio for each episode in like three or four different languages so I am half tempted to try and teach myself Portuguese by watching the dvd in Portuguese.
No, I was only trying to be funny.
I'm really not that ambitious.
I liked the first part of the second season of 'The Shield', but like I said before I like to see more sex and nudity when its a cable television show that I'm watching.
I also starting watching the first season of the show 'Lost' on the netflix website and I was very surprised by how good it was.
It was so good in fact I'm going to go put 'Lost' in my queue now.

No comments:

Post a Comment