Sunday, July 26, 2009

True Blood, first season.

I just finished watching the dvd's for the first season of True Blood, and I liked it.
I watch a lot of movies and tv shows on the netflix website which doesn't include any extras that I would like to see come with the dvd's.
I pretty much expect to see several things on the dvd's.
One of those things would be a 'making of video' which wasn't included in the dvd's of this tv show.
Also I would like to see interviews with the actors and/or directors of the movie/tv show, which wasn't included in the dvd's of this show.
And the last two things that I would like to see included on the dvd would be audio commentaries and footage or scenes that were edited out of the final cut.
There were audio commentaries included on each dvd of this show but there wasn't an audio commentary on each episode of the show.
But there wasn't any scenes that were edited out of the final cut of the episodes included in the dvd's.
But there were some interesting little bonus features that were included on the last dvd of this season that gave me some insight into the world of True Blood.
If I were rating these dvd's just on the episodes themselves then I would give a rating of 100, which is the highest rating.
But since I'm rating the dvd's as a whole then I give the first season of True Blood a rating of 95, which still is really good but I would of liked to see some more extras.
This is a good website to give you more information about the True Blood.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment