Friday, June 26, 2009

Californication and Torchwood

Californication is my new favorite tv show, but as of right now I am only able to watch it on dvd or on the netflix website because I don't have cable.
I finished watching the first season of Californication on the netflix website and I really really liked it.
I give the first season of Californication, as seen on the netflix website, six out of five stars.
Earlier in the week I received the final dvd of the first season of the British tv show Torchwood.
I of course receive dvd's in the mail from netflix as I have stated many times in the past.
The last dvd of the first season of Torchwood was actually really disappointing because it was just all of the extras that were already included on the other dvd's.
Overall, I think Torchwood was okay.
Although some of the episodes were really good, but they weren't all good enough.
I give the first season of Torchwood on dvd three and a half stars out of five stars.
I am really looking forward to the next season of Californication...where as with Torchwood I could take it or leave it.

I am considering changing my grading scale from out of five to a one hundred point scale...

No comments:

Post a Comment